Everyone has their own dreams, but most of them just dream not to make it true.
Every one has short and long plans.
How about me? Yes, i Do. I have short and long plans to make true too.
Actually, I already made a list about my short plans when i was in the second semester, but most of them have not become true yet.
My short plans:
1. Mastering a book of Azhar Arsyad "your basic vocabulary"
2. To get scholarship (faculty, campus, international)
3. Have a job (to be a tutor either outside campus or inside campus (PIKIH))
-The point one, Alhamdulillah i made it true when I was still in the second semester.
-The second point, Not Yet. Actually as I know we can get a scholarship inside campus or outside campus (from our hometown). Inside campus up to now I don't get the information, also in faculty. Actually, I got information about an international scholarship, IELSP. But after opening this site, directly, I felt down. I didn't what to do-so many requirements-I didn't know whom to ask. It made me disappointed. But I realize that all is my fault. I didn't try it hard, I didn’t undertake hard.
-The third point, not yet, still in process. I have already sent an application to one institution. Even though I just gave transkrip nilai untuk semester satuku, karena sampai sekarang nilai untuk semester 2 semuanya belum keluar, aku juga gak tahu kenapa dosennya lebih milih nunda-nunda untuk membagikan nilai kami. Mungkin mereka terlalu sibuk dengan urusan uyang lain. Ntahlah ????
How about my long plans? I have dreams to go abroad, to improve my English skill, to continue my study, but WILL IT BECOME TRUE? I realize that up to now I don’t learn hard yet. It's still so hard for me to motivate myself to learn English so much. I always feel down if I remember my dream -to go abroad- but I always worry that is not going to become true.
Oh GOD, MAE IT TRUE. GIVE ME A MIRACLE!!!
Every one has short and long plans.
How about me? Yes, i Do. I have short and long plans to make true too.
Actually, I already made a list about my short plans when i was in the second semester, but most of them have not become true yet.
My short plans:
1. Mastering a book of Azhar Arsyad "your basic vocabulary"
2. To get scholarship (faculty, campus, international)
3. Have a job (to be a tutor either outside campus or inside campus (PIKIH))
-The point one, Alhamdulillah i made it true when I was still in the second semester.
-The second point, Not Yet. Actually as I know we can get a scholarship inside campus or outside campus (from our hometown). Inside campus up to now I don't get the information, also in faculty. Actually, I got information about an international scholarship, IELSP. But after opening this site, directly, I felt down. I didn't what to do-so many requirements-I didn't know whom to ask. It made me disappointed. But I realize that all is my fault. I didn't try it hard, I didn’t undertake hard.
-The third point, not yet, still in process. I have already sent an application to one institution. Even though I just gave transkrip nilai untuk semester satuku, karena sampai sekarang nilai untuk semester 2 semuanya belum keluar, aku juga gak tahu kenapa dosennya lebih milih nunda-nunda untuk membagikan nilai kami. Mungkin mereka terlalu sibuk dengan urusan uyang lain. Ntahlah ????
How about my long plans? I have dreams to go abroad, to improve my English skill, to continue my study, but WILL IT BECOME TRUE? I realize that up to now I don’t learn hard yet. It's still so hard for me to motivate myself to learn English so much. I always feel down if I remember my dream -to go abroad- but I always worry that is not going to become true.
Oh GOD, MAE IT TRUE. GIVE ME A MIRACLE!!!

Post a Comment